Lost Kingdoms Frontier
- Half-orcs are medium creatures.
- Favored Class: Half-orcs may select barbarian or druid at 1st level as their favored class. [Pathfinder]
- Darkvision 60 ft.
- Normal Speed: Half-orcs have a speed of 30ft (20ft encumbered).
- Mixed Blood: Half-orcs count as both orcs and humans for any effect related to race. [Pathfinder]
- Weapons Training:
- Half-orcs raised by orcs are proficient with greataxes and falchions, and treat any weapon with the word “orc” in its name as a martial weapon (not exotic).
- Half-orcs raised by humans are proficient with one martial weapon of their choice, regardless of class selected at 1st level.
- Languages: All half-orcs can speak Common and Orc. Half-orcs with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following:
Half-orc Racial Feats
Half-orc Race Progression
|Level 1||Basic Ability Mod: +2 STR, +2 WIS, -2 INT (Pathfinder)|
|Feat Choice: All races gain a feat at 1st level|
|Ferocity: 1x per day, a half-orc brought below 0 hp, but not killed, can fight on for one more round as if disabled. At the end of his next turn, unless brought to above 0 hp, he immediately fall unconscious and begins dying.|
|Level 2|| Racial Enemy:
|Level 3||Feat Choice: All races gain a feat of choice at 3rd level|
|Level 4||Ability Increase: standard +1 increase to an ability of choice.|
|Level 5||Racial Feat: Selected from Half-orc Racial Feat list|
|Level 6||Feat Choice: All races gain a feat of choice at 6th level|
|Level 7||Improved Racial Enemy: +2 vs attacks against racial enemy|
|Level 8||Ability Increase: standard +1 increase to an ability of choice.|
|Improved Ferocity: 2 round duration|
|Level 9||Feat Choice: All races gain a feat of choice at 9th level|
|Level 10||Racial Ability Bonus: +2 to STR or WIS|